TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of Service
By purchasing Sigma product from our website, the customer agrees to provide true, correct, up-to-date and complete personal data. By using our website, customer agrees to be responsible for all activities performed.
Sigma Optical (HK) Ltd. hopes to provide you with the best online shopping experience, please refer to our return policy to ensure that you can enjoy the shopping protection we provide.
Customers are not allowed to rely on all the information stored or obtained on https://sigma-eshop.hk server. Sigma Optical (HK) Ltd. shall not be liable for any indirect/direct damages, losses, expenses or using the relevant materials or this website.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide services to any customers who violate the terms and conditions listed on this website.
All photos, sizes and weights of any Sigma product showed on https://sigma-eshop.hk are for reference only.
All quantity of Sigma product showed on https://sigma-eshop.hk may difference with the actual stock quantity.
2022 © Sigma Optical (HK) Ltd. All Right Reserved.
- If the order is out of stock, buyer can choose other items or full refund.
- Normally, we will not accept any exchange or refund.
- The returned product must be in a new state and completely packaged. Please maintain the integrity of the product, accessories, warranty card, packaging, and all accompanying items.
- We will not accept Improper use or disassembly of the product packaging may cause malfunction, damage, scratches, or dirt.
- We will not accept the product has been repaired.
- Customers must return the gifts that were included with the purchase, otherwise we will need to deduct the value of the gifts.
- Customers must provide the original invoice.
- If the customer finds any defect in the product, please notify us within seven days after the date of receipt for refund or replacement. Otherwise, such product would be non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
** In case of any disputes, Sigma Optical (HK) Ltd. reserves the right of＂final decision.
This policy statement provides information on the obligations and policies of Sigma Optical (HK) Ltd., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies (the “Company”) under the Hong Kong SAR Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance – Cap.486 (the “Ordinance”).
The company maintains a strict confidentiality policy on all personal data submitted by users / visitors through https://sigma-eshop.hk and its sub-domains (the “Sites”).
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
Collection of personal data from you will be for purposes relating to the provision of the services offered by the Company and marketing the services and special events of the Company and its affiliates. To enable us to provide you with customizable and personalized services, we use cookie files to store and track information about you when you visit the Web Site and this is done without you being aware that it is occurring.
Transfer of Data
Personal data collected may be stored and processed in any country in which the Company or its affiliates operate, and by using the Sites, you consent to any transfer of information outside of your country. Information we collect about you will not be disclosed by us to the Company’s advertisers in a form that would identify you.
Subscription of Newsletter / Marketing Materials
We may use your Information to market products or services to you by e-mailing you. You can subscribe or unsubscribe for newsletters and other marketing materials by visit Contact Us page to inform the manager of the website.
The Company reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Web Site.
Retention of Personal Details
Subject to legal requirements, your personal data will be retained by the Company until you formally request the Company to erase the related data from the database of the Company. The customers can visit inform the manager of the website to delete their data via Contact Us page..